1. Serving as the person in charge of Chinese urban planning projects or urban design projects;
2. Lead and manage the design team in China; manage the project design cost, design quality, design schedule; report the design to the UK headquarters, and the design needs to be approved by the headquarters ;
3. When the headquarters is doing the conceptual design of the Chinese project, provide support for the headquarters designer; be able to fully understand the design concept of the headquarters; report to the client on behalf of the British headquarters or act as a translator for the British headquarters designer's presentation;
4. Responsible for technical connection with LDI company;
5. Responsible for MARKETING's work in China, including but not limited to: company introduction, media interviews, seminars, etc.;
6. Responsible for the development of design business in China, including but not limited to: finding new customers and new projects; looking for information on bidding projects, participating in bidding work, and suppliers;
7.Responsible for negotiating contracts with customers and signing contracts with customers; responsible for collecting design fees;
8. Report to the Headquarter.
1. Have more than 8 years of work experience in an urban planning and design company;
2. Experience in zoning, urban design, etc.;
3. Very proficient in gis, indesign, photoshop and other software;
4. Have good presentation skills and communication skills; have good project management skills and team organization skills, which can greatly mobilize the enthusiasm of the team;
5. Have very strong self-management ability; have very strong emotional control ability; be able to travel frequently and work in short-term off-site offices; be able to adapt to high-intensity and high-paced work;
6. Very fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
7. We sincerely invite urban planner who truly love design;
8. Those with registered urban planner qualifications in China are preferred;
Only receive English CV
About Darrenn Group
Darrenn Group Limited is a uk provider of professional technical , operation and management support services, which is a creative and energetic. Darrenn provide clients with high-quality services and integrated, multi-disciplinary Solution。
Darrenn：The seven characters represent our main businesses
D_Digital-art ; A_Architecture ; R_Regional-planning; R_Resort; E_Engineering; N_New-media; N_New-tech.
Darrenn is distinguished by a strong focus on our clients’ strategies, business plans. The innovations we imagine deliver to the value of client , reflect our clients’ priorities and their opportunities for sustained success.
Darrenn is organized around a specifically，highly collaborative operation model, reflecting our core values and working style. The London headquarters is responsible for providing all the design, creativity and technology to provide efficient service to clients around the world, anytime, anywhere. We employ professional elites at the project location to engage in project management and act as a bridge between headquarters and customers. They not only convey the client's demands to the headquarters, but also express the local culture and living habits. In this way, a perfect combination of global vision and localization can be achieved.
Our philosophy is focused on enhancing the human experience in the built environment. We are committed to making an active impact on how people live and work in our current environment. Our goal is to balance human needs, economic requirements, and environmental responsibility in every project. New technologies, environmental protection and sustainable development are key factors in Darrenn's design process.
Darrenn Group in China
Darrenn has three offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing in China. A wholly-owned subsidiary, Shanghai Hudong Group Co., Ltd., was established in Shanghai. It has A qualifications for the construction industry (construction engineering) and A qualifications for urban planning in China. Hudong Group is the executive director of China Urban Planning Association, the executive director of Shanghai Urban Planning Association, and the deputy director of the Planning Committee of China Scenic Area Association.
Darrenn has completed many influential projects in China, which include: architectural design, urban planning, interior design, landscape design, etc. Darrenn has accumulated rich experience especially in commercial complexes, TOD, science and technology parks, tourist attractions and urban design. Darrenn has won many international competitions and won many awards.
Darrenn Group Limited Darrenn Group (Shanghai) Limited
100 - 499人